Whoooooooooo Nelly! We are pooped!
On Friday morning we loaded the car full of boppys, travel swing, diapers, breast pumps, pack-n-play, etc, etc, etc for our first out of town trip with Chloe. I had been planning, packing, and fretting for days. My parents met us in the house we rented, to babysit while I was busy with my bridesmaid duties for Hollie's wedding.
Chloe slept the ENTIRE way to Wimberly. She was an absolute dream at the house. Her naps were short...45 minutes...but she took two each day and then a longer one in her travel swing. We took her on a few walks down by the river and showed her turtles, fish, and flowers.
At night she pretty much kept her same schedule that she has at home. Go to sleep around 7:30, dream feed at 10:00, wake up once to eat, and then go back to sleep until morning.
Meanwhile, thanks to my parents and their wonderful babysitting skills, Marc and I were free to enjoy ourselves at the rehearsal dinner and wedding.
Now let me give a SHOUT OUT to the most beautiful bride!!!!!!!!!! Miss Hollie Rains, now Mrs. Kollen West was smokin HOT in her gorgeous dress. She was a class act and her wedding was perfect down to the smallest detail. Kollen is a very lucky man. I couldn't be happier for the both of them. The only thing that I am not happy about is that Kollen is wisking my bestie Hollie off to England for the next two years. While I am so happy for her and her experiences, I am selfishly sad not to have her back in Houston.
So let's cheers to Hollie and Kollen, the beautiful couple...Vicky and Bob, grandparents extraordinaire....and Chloe Hyndman, baby traveler!







2 comments:
I am so glad she did well! I knew that she would. We ended up in Houston on Thursday night, but I knew you were going to be gone. So sad!!! YOU look smokin hot too, Miss Tadross!!! Woo-hoo!!
Love the pics & dets! That family picture is precious!!! You are ALL gorgeous!
Post a Comment