Now that the holidays have come and gone, we are left to concentrate on the upcoming move to Perth. I cannot believe that in less than eight weeks I will be on the other side of the world with just my hubby, baby and our two friends that we know there. Coming from living in Houston most of my life...this is HUGE! Overall I am feeling good and positive about the experience as I keep hearing such wonderful things about Perth and its people. But after our NYE party, I realized that I would not be hosting another get together in this house so I started boxing up our platters, linens, runners, etc. It is hard to fathum that we will actually have enough friends to have a party in Perth one day! I frequently pray that God will provide a friend that I really 'click with' in Oz. On a side note...we have begun looking into daycares in Perth so Chloe can get some interaction and I can explore our new city (and learn to drive on the other side of the road!). It would only be one or two days a week but I think it would be great for both of us. Stay tuned....
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+019.jpg)



3 comments:
Dearest Love Bugs...I am thinking of you. I often tear up these days thinking of you and your move. It's going to be so fantastic that I smile through my tears!!! Talk in a little while.
I LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. ~ Don't forget we'll be praying you through this.
I wholeheartedly agree with Mindy!!! I am sure this is scary and I am thrilled for you but hate it for me! I just really realized you will be gone for the sea world trip and teared up! BUT, this is the chance of a lifetime and it will be GREAT!! No teary-eyed tat~we need an awesome blossom tat!
Hang in there sweet Kim. It is perfectly normal to feel sad and anxious right now, but you know this is the right thing for your family! We are praying for you and love you so much!
Post a Comment