From the moment Chloe popped out with a headful of dark brown hair and a cowlick that resembled a hurricane symbol, we knew we had a "hair challenged" young lady. Marc took the blame for the cowlick (or calf lick as he calls it) since he has one in the exact same spot. We made due with bows, clips, and lately the infamous "helicopter" or "whale spout" style. That is fine and great but in the morning, Chloe wakes up so frustrated with her long in the front and short in the back hair all down her face and almost touching her chin. It was TIME for a haircut.
We went to Banana Skins because they only do kiddos hair. Chloe sat in a little car and got to read books and play with toys while her locks were snipped. Little did we know she has TWO crowns in the back of her head. The hairstylist made us promise to never have anyone cut it short or layer the back because it will stick up like a chicken until it grows out. Poor baby!
We love her new look. Marc thinks it looks mod. I think she is perfect.+061.jpg)
We love her new look. Marc thinks it looks mod. I think she is perfect.
+061.jpg)
+060.jpg)
+081.jpg)



8 comments:
she is perfect! she is so cute.
adorable! love little chloe's new 'do. we miss you!
She IS perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her new 'do' makes her look so grown up! I love it!!!
Oh you are so brave. I still have not cute Eva's hair. I didn't cut El's until she was 4! I have been toying with a trim for Eva.
Chloe look's ADORABLE!!!
The calf lick will be less of a problem when her hair gets thicker and heavier. El has one in the front!!!
that girl is so darn cute!! I love the haircut...and she looks like she as so good! Wes screams bloody murder with each trim!!!
She looks just precious to me. I love it. Lord knows Abby needs a haircut now..she just screams every time we go! So not worth it this summer!
she is soooooooooooo cute!
COuld she be any cuter??
Post a Comment