On Friday we had a Big Girl Bed Party for Chloe. She picked out a special cupcake at the bakery, we met Daddy in town for dinner, and back at home she opened a princess nightgown to wear on her first night in her big bed and in her new room.
The past three night (and naps) have been great! For the first five days she gets a little gift to open each morning after she goes to bed happily and stays in bed until morning. She can play and read books in her bed until the green light on her alarm clock glows at 6:15 (Still a yucky time for Mommy but a perfectly acceptable time for this toddler.) and then she can call out for me to come in her room for a snuggle.
I admit I loved Chloe in her little crib aka cage, but oh how I love jumping in bed with her for a cuddle now.



7 comments:
Wowzers! That happened fast! Congrats Chloe! Love you.
YAY! So glad it's going so well. Abby has that nightgown and loves it. What clock did you get? I need one!!
Growing to quickly!!!
Guess it is time to fill that crib again:)
Congrats, what fun times!
Wow! That is awesome. There is nothing better than snuggle time.
Great news on Chloe's new bed. So much more room to move about in!
Wow! So cute. Seeing this inspired me to get a move on Leighton's big girl bed...so she has one now too. I'm with Kelly...that poor crib is just sitting there empty, huh?!
Post a Comment