As I have mentioned before, Chloe spent most of her first three months in a baby swing. She would only nap in it and I believe it may have fostered a lifetime swing obsession.
Flash forward two years and we are still swinging. Sometimes we DON'T go to certain parks that have swings because I know how hard it will be to pull her away from it when we have to go. Most of her battles with her besties are over whose turn it is on the swing. Oi vey.
I have always been hesitant to get a swing for our backyard (or 'garden' as they say in these parts) because I thought that Chloe would take to living on it.
When our sweet friends were in town from Oslo over Christmas they sensed that Chloe needed her own swing. They even noticed that we had the perfect tree for one! They picked out the swing, bought rope, and hung it up for her on New Years Day. Within minutes Chloe exclaimed "this is the best gift ever!"
She has such a great time on her swing! She is even learning to pump herself and do "twisties." It was such a perfect, thoughtful gift.
Thanks Andy and Mathilde!
xoxo
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH my love BUG! Swinging is popular at my house, too! hee hee! I have so much catching up to do! That picture of Chloe in the yellow with a hat on the beach...OH MY GOODNESS! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in her Disney princess costumes! Melt my heart!
Love miss and prayers ALL THE TIME!
it's funny, i hate the swing. i know my mother used one with me, but i hate swinging so much. it makes me ill. no wonder i was a cholicy baby!!
Post a Comment