To the Fremantle Markets where we found a Mexican food and wears stall. I really wanted to get one of those Mexican dresses for Chloe. I totally sported a few throughout my childhood. He bought me a 3 dollar can of black beans. (they are hard to come by here...and all of the cans at this stall were dented...should I worry?)
For being such a good girl all day we dropped by the fairy store and Chloe got to pick out a treat: sequined pink slippers! And a picture with a fairy to boot!
Andrew joined us for a lot of our typical outings...to parks, swim lessons, and ballet...
Marc and Chloe get pretty into their sand playing. Here they are with their giant rabbit. They made a crocodile a couple weeks ago.
We did some baking with Uncle Andrew. He cooked for us quite a few nights as well. That was NICE!
But mostly he just hung around....



0 comments:
Post a Comment