Friday was Marc's birthday and we had a low key family celebration when he got home from work. I know the cake doesn't look like much but for someone who hasn't cooked much in the last 4 months, it was a major accomplishment!
Marc and I were kind of slackers for Christmas presents to each other. Basically, we bought ourselves things and had the other person wrap them up and put them under the tree. Lame. So I tried harder to get him some things he was excited about: bike t-shirt, National Geographic Magazine subscription, new cutting boards, those "family" stickers that people but on their cars. Wow, we really sound like a house of nerds when I put it in writing!
I cooked a nice dinner, we sang, ate cake, opened presents and just had a relaxing weekend. The next night we had dinner out by ourselves and stayed out until 10pm. Wooo hoooo.
I am so thankful for Marc. He is the most involved father, supportive husband and best friend ever!
xoxoxoxo
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love you both so much!! So happy that you found each other. You make the cutest babies too! Miss you. Come for a visit soon!! : )
Happy Birthday, Marc!!!!! Troy Don and I love ya'll so much!!!!;)
What a fun day. I'm glad you're feeling the Aussie love of the car stick figures. They are everywhere here. Love it. The cake looked cute.
Post a Comment