Monday, October 6, 2008

Milestones




Everytime us new moms are around eachother, we tend to ask questions such as...does your baby sleep through the night? Does he roll over yet? Sit up? Do calculus? Trig? Okay, you get my point. Well, Chloe still wakes up some at night, doesn't roll over ALL the time, and usually doesn't make it through Gymboree without crying. But here are a few of the interesting things she DOES do now....


Sucks on her toes in the middle of the night


Makes a loud, shrill, shreaking noise that now longer allows us to have her sit with us in Big Church


Giggles out loud in the bath


Poops less but with impressive force and surface area


Greatly enjoys long walks in her Bjiorn looking at trees and squirrels


So if you ask me, I think she is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I know she is perfect!! So precious!

MLP said...

HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES she is PERFECT!!! I cannot believe those pictures...ADORABLE!!! I cannot wait to have that perfect beautiful bundle of love inside my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!