Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Road Rage




Here are Chloe and her friend Eva getting into a heated discussion. Maybe Chloe is accidentally on the wrong side of the road again like her mommy.
This was at playgroup on Wednesday. We meet at a different location each week and we are quickly getting to know the "mums and tots" very well. I have met some great girls and just like someone said to me before I moved here...they truely are your lifeline. We look forward to Wednesdays each week!
Five days and counting before my parents come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

HA HA HA HA HA!! That is so cute. Love those pictures. You are the blogging QUEEN!! I am so impressed! We aren't even as busy as you are! So happy your parents will be there soon. You are going to have so much fun.

Kelly said...

How cute... Chloe has a friend Eva! Tell Eva's Mum that we love her name:)
I know you must be soooooo excited to have your parents coming!!!!! Enjoy!
~k

MLP said...

Wonder if Chloe Bo could take me to the nearest mall if I visited?!? Or wonder if she takes after her mommy and couldn't even find one?!? heeeeeeee heeeeeee

I love you girls so, so much!!!