
Chloe woke up to this gaggle of goodies on Easter Morning. Lots of the little bunnies and duck animals were mine from when I was growing up. My mom gave them back to me before we moved so Chloe could find them in her basket. The tall bunny is Matilde. You'll hear more about her in a few posts!
The Hyndman's were looking forward to a lot of R&R after a long week of unpacking over the Easter weekend. We have been up to our eyeballs in boxes and were ready for a break. But along came Marc's attack of shingles and so we stayed close to home instead.
These are hot cross buns. I had never heard of them (except in the song) but they are big hits here over Easter. Marc grew up on them in England so he was excited to buy them. They sell them over Easter because of the cross. Interesting... 
We did manage to squeeze in a couple visits to the beach in between the doctor housecalls, church, unpacking and hot cross buns!
The Hyndman's were looking forward to a lot of R&R after a long week of unpacking over the Easter weekend. We have been up to our eyeballs in boxes and were ready for a break. But along came Marc's attack of shingles and so we stayed close to home instead.
These are hot cross buns. I had never heard of them (except in the song) but they are big hits here over Easter. Marc grew up on them in England so he was excited to buy them. They sell them over Easter because of the cross. Interesting... They are pretty yummy and Chloe is especially fond of them.
We went to St. Philips Church of Cottesloe for Easter Service. It was super small (about 100 people). Very different but not in a bad way. Everyone was so welcoming and all the old ladies were all about Chloe. I spent some of the service in the little nursery playing with her. At one point they sang a song we used to sing at CTK and it made me so sad and homesick. But happy that I found a sweet, loving church so close. We will try others but I'm sure revisit St. Philips as well.

We did manage to squeeze in a couple visits to the beach in between the doctor housecalls, church, unpacking and hot cross buns!



3 comments:
So glad you guys had a great Easter. Love the beach pics. I am so jealous that it's just right there! So much fun. I hope Marc is feeling better.
Claire had Hot Cross Buns at her pre-school for Easter!
You are MY hot cross bun!!! Honey, I am missing you. I swear we have had something every single evening this week (tonight and tomorrow are no different!). I will call your pretty little self asap! I love you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment