Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Baby Einstein







From being a teacher for 11 years, I know that most, if not all, parents truly believe their child to be the smartest, most beautiful and certainly most clever child on the planet. I now fall into this category of parent. It is true. Chloe is so darn funny and..if I do say so myself..smart, these days.
The past month or so have been filled with so much change. It is crazy how much she understands these days. What she lacks in the gross motor skill department, she makes up for in fine motor skills and articulation. Hey...the Child Health Nurse came up with that one...not me!
Here is a recap of all the funny and silly things my girl is doing these days:
*says: mama, dada, bebe (baby), uh-ho
*imitates lots of sounds and tries to say "e-i-e-i-o and row, row, row" when I sing to her
*pretends to "go night night" on my lap
* "calls" dada on her play phone
*puts her play lipstick on
*will play with a random piece of hair for way longer than any toy we have for her
*crawls semi-fast and finally (usually) knows how to lay back down from sitting position in her crib
*pulls up to standing with help from furniture
*claps and waves bye bye
This is truly my favorite age so far!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

If you are like me... your favorite age will continue to be whatever age she is! You are still on the uphill. At about 15 months you crest the top of the hill and the roller coaster starts to careen downhill. Chloe will be doing new and wonderful things every day! Be sure to blog as much of these as you can. Believe it or not you do forget. Luckily grandparents seem to have a mind like a steel trap for remembering them. Funny how they remember nothing from when I was young...

MLP said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm calling you (my) tonight.

Love this post...I love to hear what my smartie pants Chloe Bo is doing!!! Auntie M's favorite has to be putting on her play lipstick!!!

I love y'all!!! Such cute pictures!