Chloe had two different little birthday parties this year. The first one was a party for our playgroup and was at a nearby park. We had cupcakes and a fairy face painter. My camera ran out of batteries as soon as I arrived so no pics...boooo. Chloe is a bit of a face paint junkie but most of the other kids in her playgroup are violently opposed to being painted so Chloe looked like the painted man by the end of it...we had to get our money worth! :)
Party #2 was about 5 days after our move and luckily I have wonderful friends that helped out! Fairy sandwiches and beautiful cupcakes were provided by lovely friends to whom I am forever thankful. Fairy Sparkle came to entertain the girls (just 7 girls all the same age!). She did face painting (of course), balloon animals, fairy treasure hunting, pass the fairy wand... It was fairy fantastic. Chloe really is into fairies and was in a state of awe at Fairy Sparkle the entire time.
Happy 3rd birthday to our sweet girl! I am so glad Gramma was there to be a part of the special day!
I love you, Chloe Bo!
Fairy partners in crime.
Another face painting work of art. We have to tell her that the fairy dust paint goes back to fairy land when we wash it off at night. Oh, the lies...
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment