Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun with Drums





Chloe and I have been having so much fun doing different things lately. I'm sure this will all come to a screeching halt as soon as Baby H2 comes, but for now we are having a good time.
A friend from playgroup organized an African Drumming Lesson for toddlers.  There was an assortment of instruments and drums for all the little ones to bang on as well as a dance time at the end.  Chloe was interested for about 75% of the experience.  I thought it was great...but then again I do love a good drum circle!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Keep doing all those fun things with your sweet girl!!! You will still do them, but it will be different. Soak up every minute with her right now!

lala00 said...

Are you kidding? You'll be dragging little #2 to all the drum lessons because he'll be too small to argue :)

lala00 said...

Or she!

Rachel said...

fun!!! Please vote for my mom on her blog thanks http://www.smilesandtrials.blogspot.com/