We showered our beautiful bride-to-be with a "Hen Night" (bachelorette party to us Americans) complete with dinner, drinks, lingerie par-tay, and dancing (some of us).
It's obvious that this was a couple weeks ago because at the moment I could not possibly a.) stuff my cankles into heels, b.) stay out past 8 pm, c.) bother to put makeup on.
A few days later we went to Joey's pirate party. We taught Chloe to say "Arrrr...who goes there?" (Even though I just read that pirates never really talked like that.)
She had fun finding treasure with her little pirate friends and then proceeded to get her face painted like a puppy dog. (No pictures...it wasn't pretty)
Flash forward to the next weekend and we celebrated Therzia's 4th birthday by playing bongos! Marc and I had more fun than Chloe did, I think!
It was such a fun and unique idea for a birthday party.
(Pretending to be tigers in the jungle!)
Hanging at the park. I CANNOT believe these little monkeys have known each other since they were 9 or 10 months old. They are mistaken for brothers and sisters all the time and love and argue like brothers and sister as well!
Chloe's friend Emma K had a Dora birthday complete with Dora and Boots! Luckily, Swiper was no where to be found!
Finally, last weekend we were invited to a fashion show and after party by a friend who owns several boutiques around town called Billie and Rose! It was so fun and something I had never experienced before. We had 2nd row seats to the show with name tags on our spots. I was the "taken Texan" and Marc had just shaved his legs for a bike race so therefore the nicknames...
The fashion show was great and I will definitely be eyeing up some of her frocks when my tummy is a lot smaller. The party was very fun we met lots of interesting people. Thanks Keira for a fab time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment