Saturday, November 26, 2011
Big Ben, Weeks 4-6
I cannot believe it has been a month since I last posted pictures! I have been taking them...just can't seem to get to the computer to load them up! Oh well...here goes.
Someone did NOT want his 4 week picture taken. Good thing Big Sister was there to hold his hand through it.
Oh Ben,
You are now over SIX weeks old! You have completed our family. You are just as delightful now as you were during your first few days in the hospital. You are patient, calm, and ah...less demanding than your sister was at this age. :)
You are a big boy! 11 pounds, 12 oz at 6 weeks. 75% percentile in weight and 80th in height. You eat every 3-4 hours still. Can't we stretch it out a bit more at night, maybe?
You have had to be tough. You are poked and prodded.... squeezed and mushed by your sister all the time. She loves you lots and always wants her hands on you. She was kissing your hand the other day and bit it! She was so surprised and honestly didn't realize that she had hurt you.
You have made me a different kind of mother. I am so much more laid back with you. I don't analyze each and every move that you (or I) do! I can't and don't have time to. When I am with both of you all day I feel like I have run two marathons. It is exhausting but rewarding. It is an important job. I used to be so organized and one step ahead of things I needed to do. Now?! It's a different story. I am so forgetful, the house is a mess, cooking has been non-existent, Chloe a bit dirtier and more disheveled, and I am TIRED! But guess what, Ben. I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love you, Son.
Posted by Kimberly at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment