Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful



It is hard to believe that we just celebrated our THIRD Thanksgiving in Perth. Where has the time gone? We also got to give thanks with the families that have become OUR family so far from home. Thank you Gunthry's for hosting yet another fantastic dinner. Five deep fried turkeys. Woo hooooo!
I am THANKFUL...
that this year Gramma spent Thanksgiving with us and her new grandson,
for our families all over the WORLD,
for a healthy new baby boy.
THANKFUL...
for a husband to whom I never doubt his love for me,
who forgives and forgets
who stands by me in this crazy thing called Parenthood
who values my job as a Mother

THANKFUL...
for friends in Perth who I can laugh with and cry to,
for friends at home who I can not see in years but pick up with like it was yesterday
THANKFUL...
for laughter, humor, and
The Real Housewives of Perth!!

THANKFUL...
for a God that has given me the capacity to love abundantly.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2011

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Lovely post!