So yesterday, my mom says to me..." I love you just a little bit more than I love Chloe."
Hmmmmmmm. My mom has known me 33 years and Chloe 9 weeks.
While first taken aback and a bit flabbergasted, I quickly realized that Chloe is an extension of myself and since my own mother loves me insurmountably, it is only reasonable that she would love Chloe that way as well. I never had the oppurtunity to grow up nearby my grandparents and while I loved them from afar, I did not have day-to-day contact with them. It is such a blessing that Chloe gets to be cared for by her grandmother so often. I can't wait to see all the ways her grandmother will spoil her as she grows. She already gave her a taste of her milkshake at the ice cream shop the other day! Need I remind anyone that she is only 9 weeks old and has only ever tasted breastmilk and Mylicon!?
I do believe that Chloe's hair is growing in a beautiful strawberry blondish color. Might she have gotten this gene from her England Grandmommy? Those two will cause some serious trouble together very soon! At least I can be sure that Chloe will grow up to be a confident, independent and out spoken young lady if she is anything like all the other red heads across the pond! Her England Grandma's battle cry is "Girls Rule...Boys Drool." GO CHLOE!
Hmmmmmmm. My mom has known me 33 years and Chloe 9 weeks.
While first taken aback and a bit flabbergasted, I quickly realized that Chloe is an extension of myself and since my own mother loves me insurmountably, it is only reasonable that she would love Chloe that way as well. I never had the oppurtunity to grow up nearby my grandparents and while I loved them from afar, I did not have day-to-day contact with them. It is such a blessing that Chloe gets to be cared for by her grandmother so often. I can't wait to see all the ways her grandmother will spoil her as she grows. She already gave her a taste of her milkshake at the ice cream shop the other day! Need I remind anyone that she is only 9 weeks old and has only ever tasted breastmilk and Mylicon!?
I do believe that Chloe's hair is growing in a beautiful strawberry blondish color. Might she have gotten this gene from her England Grandmommy? Those two will cause some serious trouble together very soon! At least I can be sure that Chloe will grow up to be a confident, independent and out spoken young lady if she is anything like all the other red heads across the pond! Her England Grandma's battle cry is "Girls Rule...Boys Drool." GO CHLOE!





1 comments:
Another post that brought a tear to my eye!!! Stop that young lady!
Be careful, Troy's mom officially told him about a year ago that she loves Walker & Hadlee more than him. It was hilarious & I think it might be true!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment