Don't get me wrong...Chloe is a good sleeper. But she really likes to move when she sleeps. In the car, in her cradle, or her trusty swing...
So as most of my close friends and family know, this really bothered me for some reason. Most people just say..."who cares" "do whatever you need to, to get her to sleep." But I just have this fear of having to go to extraordinary lengths for the next five years to "move" her to sleep.
Anyway...today Janis (nurse, babysitter, doula, lactation consultant, baby whisperer) came over like she does 2x a week for 3 hours at a time. I have voiced my concern about the move-sleeping to Janis and she too shrugs it off. BUT..........when I got home from shopping, low and behold...CHLOE WAS A SLEEP IN HER CRIB! No, not the cradle by our bed that she usually sleep in, but her very own crib in her very own room! Janis had her swaddled, in her boppy, and tucked in tight. The gal slept for 2 1/2 hours in there...through a huge thunderstorm! I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but it gave me a glimmer of hope that one day soon, Chloe will not have to
a. sleep next to us forever
and
b. rock and roll the night away!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Rock a BYE Baby.....
Posted by Kimberly at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment