Today Chloe had her 8 week doctor appt. She had to have a series of shots while she was there, as well. Throughout my life, when I was sick or hurting, my mom would always say she wished she could take on my pain so I wouldn't have to. I truely understand that feeling now. As Chloe was crying out, I would have taken a million shots for her. A mother's love is an unbelieveable thing.
Chloe now weighs 10 lb 13 oz and is 23 in. long. Her weight is in the 50% percentile and her length is in the 75th%. She's gonna be a long, tall, Sally!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Just What the Doctor Ordered
Posted by Kimberly at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah Kimberly!!! I'm so glad that you're blogging!!! I can always know what's going on with little Chloe now.
OH my beeeeeeeeeeautiful Kimberly (AND Chloe)! Your blog is perfect, perfect, perfect! I just cried reading your posts...beyond sweet!!! I am SO happy! You will forever be glad that you did this so early on in Chloe's life. What a treasure this will be for Chloe to read someday. I love you like crazy!!!
Post a Comment