+110.jpg)
This week Chloe turned 18 months old. What a fantastically wonderful, stressful, laugh out loud, crying, trying, and blessed year and a half it has been! We have moved around the world, made new friends, kept the old, and tried to live life to the fullest with our little Love! I firmly belive that being a Mommy is the most important job in the world but it is 24-7. I am so grateful to have a hands on, supportive husband as Chloe's father. Chloe is really becoming a "little girl" but still so much my baby. I am so in love!+166.jpg)
+166.jpg)



2 comments:
She is just wondey darling!
Vanilla essence is actually what my British friend brought me...uh...it doesn't look the same!
And loving that you like Mad Men...there's only a couple episodes left this season though. :(
Wow. Has it really been 18 months? She is absolutely adorable. I wish she and Leighton could be having playdates here. I have a feeling they would really get along!
Post a Comment