HOW THEY GROW UP SO FAST!+068.jpg)
Here is my little love bug at a Pumpkin Patch in Houston a couple weeks ago. (there are no pumpkins nor patches in Perth!) I love how the hat part makes her cheeks look extra chubby!
+068.jpg)
Here is my little love bug at a Pumpkin Patch in Houston a couple weeks ago. (there are no pumpkins nor patches in Perth!) I love how the hat part makes her cheeks look extra chubby! Here she is last year at 6 months old in the Pumpkin Patch and on Halloween!


Makes a mommy's heart melt and want to stop time. I am loving the 18 month old age!!! Happy Halloween!
xoxo



2 comments:
I just caught up on my favorite blog!!! LOVE that little 18 month old LOVE bug!!! She just couldn't be any cuter and you are the most wonderful, precious mommy!!!
I also LOVE the post about Sweet L!!! You guys are too precious together & I love the pictures. My two gorgeous girls!!!
By the way, I miss you and LOVED seeing you.............
Post a Comment