
Yesterday was US and UK Father's Day but not Australian. I do wish the countries would coordinate the holidays a bit better but...oh well.
We celebrated with a lazy day of staying in pj's late, going to Kings Park, and a sunset dinner by the ocean. It was nice... Chloe made a homemade card (as none were on the shelves) and gave Marc a giant wooden pepper mill. Random..but it's what he's been wanting!
I am so thankful to have such supportive and wonderful husband. He is the BEST DADDY to Chloe. I am confident that she will always know his love for her, as it radiates. It melts my heart when I get a call from him to keep her up a little later as he is jumping in a taxi to make it home from work before she falls asleep.
Unfortunately the time change and our schedules made it impossible to talk to my own dad on Father's Day. I was really missing him so much and wished Chloe and I could have spend the day with him as well. Happy Father's Day, Dad! We love you so much!




3 comments:
So sweet!
I is hard to be so far away.
All the sweeter when you are all together.
Ahhhhh...my Love! Missing you. Sweet posts about the amazing men in your life.
I've always thought it so sweet how much your dad loves you.
that was such a sweet post! it must be hard to be away on days like that.
Post a Comment