Cold mornings, cool afternoons, dark by 5:30 pm, ....hot chocolates, soup for dinner... feels like Christmas is in the air...trying to resist pulling out the ornaments...
My name is Kimberly and my husband Marc and I have a new baby, Chloe Victoria. I am blogging so I can have an account of our lives and look back to see our daughter grow, change and develop!
6 comments:
Crazy!!! I'm sorry Old Man Winter has arrived!
Chloe certainly looks ADORABLE in her winter wardrobe!!! Lovin' those darling little shoes!
These photos have such feeling in them, check out my 4 yr old's photography here
How cute! Love me some hot chocolate!
and in my country it is summer=)
i'm sitting at home and drinking cold cola.
nice photos!
can you send a little of the cold weather over this direction... it is hot and humid here in Htown!
mosquitoes, humidity, thunderstorms, did I mention the heat? welcome summer in Texas!
Post a Comment