Lately Chloe has been busy covering her baby dolls with our tea towels. We can never find any when we need them because they are scattered around the house being used as doll blankets. Finally I went to the fabric store and Chloe picked out some squares of cloth. A friend has offered to hem the edges. Here's what happened when dad got home and saw them....
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Just Plain Silly!
Posted by Kimberly at 4:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
A lovely Amish family:)
How do I miss you? Let me count the ways!
FUNNY! Chloe needs a treat from Auntie M. My friend makes darling lovies that are PERFECT for doll blankets!
oh you guys are too cute! miss you! random... i was cleaning out my closet and came across that black bcbg skirt i bought for the millenium NYE party...i quickly threw it in the goodwill bag... it saw some good times, but was time for a new home!
THat is hilarious! - You know, my girls do the same - I find blankets, and napkins all over the house - too funny!
Post a Comment