The Ultimate Act of Toddler Friendship: Sharing a cupcake!
You know it is time to update the blog when friends from America start calling, emailing and checking up on you to make sure you haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. Thanks Laura and Mandy for getting my bootie in gear!
My mom is here! It has been wonderful having her around this week! She hasn't seen Chloe or me in NINE MONTHS! That is just too long. Mom and I went to Rock the Ballet last night, she had a haircut today, we took Chloe to playgroup and playdates, and have relaxed and had fun around the house. Chloe is very smitten and runs around saying "GRAMMMMA!" The only downside is that Chloe has been waking up in the middle of the night and extra early in the morning. Maybe she is just extra excited about "Gramma."...uh, I hope.
The love that my mom has for Chloe just radiates and it pulls at my heartstrings knowing we will have to say goodbye again for such a long time. I'm trying not to think about too much yet. Here are some pics from the last couple weeks. I promise to take lots of Gramma soon!



3 comments:
cute!! my mommy (and daddy and sister) come tomorrow! haven't seen them in over a year!
I love Gramma, too!
So glad she is there with you. Thinking of you and loving you!!! Talk soon?!?
dearest mo, i loved the pics with wildman wilder and evie and chloe. and i never get tired of hearing chloe call for gamma! i love her so much it is a plysical sensation as well as emotion. cover her little sweet face with a million kisses from! longingly, mom
Post a Comment