I know I have mentioned this before, but if there is one thing Aussie girls like, it's to dress like fairies! Any excuse to slap on those wings...
And now it seems Chloe is a card carrying member of the 'I love Fairies' brigade. We watch Tinkerbell, we look for Dust Fairies whenever a beam of sun meets a pair of leggings, and we were especially excited to go to the Wonderland Fairy Festival at Kings Park on Sunday!Hundreds, maybe thousands, of little fairies were on hand for this celebration of Spring!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tink!
Posted by Kimberly at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Look at those jeggins! I haven't worn mine yet! haha. You look cute! Fairy day looks like a little girl's dream. And I love that you titled this "Tink" because I use that word to say I'm gonna go take Elsie to 'tink' outside!
Yea!!! We love fairies!!!!!
Eva was enjoying the pictures:)
El used to have a fairy friend, Inka< who left her notes and sometimes turned her milk PINK!
p.s. I love my jeggings... don't you?
Aw.. This was so sweet! My baby girl is 26 now and I so miss these fairy days.. :(
Every now and again a deep green ring will appear on our lawn and I've always told the kids that that's where the fairies gather.. So many memories of us lying outside, looking up at the stars, waiting for the fairies to appear.. :)
Great post. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment