Look who got a babysitter and went on a little whale watching cruise last Saturday! It was such a nice morning as Marc and I don't usually get to spend time by ourselves during the day. We saw loads of Humpback Whales frolicking off the coast of the Indian Ocean. It was a beautiful sight.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
A Whale of a Time!
Posted by Kimberly at 5:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow! What an awesome outting! I've always wanted to whale watch but sadly, live nowhere near them.. :( Great post!
I can't stinkin wait to see you!!!!! Have missed you, friend!
that is beautiful - what a great day!
We were going to do that for Ally's 4th birthday but decided 4-5 hours on a boat in the middle of the ocean with a 2 and 4 year old sounded less than appealing. I might have gone overboard. We're saving that for June 2012 when they are as old as they would be in OZ. Looks fun. And, yes, you need a Nikon camera. Get that hubby on it before the holidays. Chloe is too cute to miss out on!
A date! I need one of those!!!
Post a Comment