So we were staying on the Big Island and it was BIG! So big that it took two hours to get to the other side..so guess where we didn't go?? The other side!
It was just too much with Ben and we really wanted to see the waterfalls and scenery but we also wanted to keep things on schedule and as simple as possible.
But one day we did venture north to the coffee plantations and some stunning views!
Loved being with the parents!!!!
I think my dad had forgotten how crazy it gets with two...he soon remembered!
I surprised Marc with a night away at the Fairmont Orchid, down the road from our condo. We had not really taken advantage of our free babysitting so we cashed it in for a night away. Ahhhh!
Relaxation! Romance! and a big sleep in...until 9 am!
The amazing backdrop of palm trees against the sunset is something we never grew tired of seeing each night.
This crazy guy was doing a nightly sunset ritual for the hotel guests.
My best friend!
The next morning we got back to our loves and everyone was in one piece! We hit the beach and enjoyed some splash time!
At almost every beach we went to, we saw giant turtles in the surf! They got soooo close to us. At one point too close and Gramma had to smack the turtle on its shell to get it to turn around because it was scaring Chloe!
My island baby!
Seriously happy times!
Our sea turtle friend!
And our favorite beach spot...The Lava, Lava Cafe! I think we went three days in a row!
I feel like I'll never finish blogging about our trip, but it was a trip of a lifetime and I don't want to forget anything....so until later...Aloha (can mean hello AND goodbye!)
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment