My dad had not yet met Benjamin and he was smitten, immediately!
After everyone arrived and rested up the first night, the second night was filled with family, food and fun! The bigger girls were amazing with the little kids.
Even though many of us had not met our cousin's children, there was such instant bonding, love and laughter. It just felt like..."these are OUR people!"
Gramma was excited to see her little Ben! And Uncle Wally always loves a baby cuddle!
The family who dances together...stays together!
Trying to dance off the jet lag!
Our little mountain man!
Chloe...still trying to take over Ben's stroller any chance she can get.
Oh yea...I like it here!
Our San Francisco friends always talk up Tahoe and they are soooo right. It was a playground for kids and grown ups alike!
Ice cream with sprinkles, please Daddy!
Wearing Anna's "I'm A Happy Camper" t-shirt. Love it!
Chloe and her chipmunk friend!








1 comments:
Oh girl. I've never done Tahoe and it looks like I NEED to go soon! Great times with family. Can't wait to see the rest of the visit!
Post a Comment