+089.jpg)
Marc and I have come to terms with the fact that Chloe looks like neither of us. Maybe she will one day but at the moment we think a stork must have just dropped her from Heaven. That doesn't mean that we don't want her to be like us though!
The next day we all took to the road. Chloe suited up and finally agreed to wear her helmet (at least while we were riding with the cars) and loved her Chariot bike trailer. We rode to Fremantle and back.+138.jpg)
Me? I was just trying to hang on. It was the first time I have done any kind of real exercise in WAY too long. Very sore the next day! +142.jpg)
I want so much for Chloe to have a love of reading. I find so much enjoyment from books and hope and pray that she does too!
I am sure that Marc wants Chloe to be his cycling buddy one day. He has recently joined a cycle club called CRT and goes out during the week (EARLY) and on Saturday mornings. This is a lonely stay-at-home mom's dream because he is back from his ride, and his coffee and muffin socializing before 10am. SOOOO much better than playing golf all day! On Saturday Chloe and I surprised him at the local bike hangout for a cuppa! He was so excited and proud to show off his little lady (ladies!!).
The next day we all took to the road. Chloe suited up and finally agreed to wear her helmet (at least while we were riding with the cars) and loved her Chariot bike trailer. We rode to Fremantle and back.+138.jpg)
Me? I was just trying to hang on. It was the first time I have done any kind of real exercise in WAY too long. Very sore the next day! +142.jpg)
+035.jpg)



3 comments:
She totally looks like a combo of both of you. I have always thought that! Love the last action shot!
I'm WAY impressed with your biking!
Chloe looks like your baby pictures! Regardless of whom she looks like, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! In every single way possible!
honey i don't see how you can say chloe dosn't look like either of you. she looks exactly like your baby pics. glad to see you are exercising again. chloe looks adorable in her bike helmet!
Post a Comment