Das Hyndman Halloween Haus at the International School Carnival!
+066.jpg)
After bobbing for apples at the American Women's Club playgroup party..with buddy Wilder, the monkey and Jennifer!
She had no fear and just wandered around looking at all the spooky masks (Aussie and Brits who do dress up usually where spooky instead of cute costumes!)
Loving those yummy rolls!
Friday morning and Saturday night were filled with more (American style) Halloween festivities. Chloe had worn out her ladybug costume so I made an impromptu ballerina out of a tutu my mom sent for her birthday and some babylegs "leg warmers." I have to admit..she was the loveliest, chubbiest ballerina I have ever seen. Strangers at the Halloween carnival were snapping pictures of her right and left! We had such an amazing time with our tiny dancer and she loved every minute of her tutu! I think I have a true girly girl on my hands.



5 comments:
Ok the tiny dancer is ADORABLE! That tutu! That little behind! Those legs! I can't take it. So cute.
LOVE the one of her in the tu-tu. OH MY WORD!!! She is just precious. Miss you friend!
HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is adorable as a ballerina. I want to eat her up!!! PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!
I really, really need a copy of the bootylicious ballerina photo. That is the most adorable photo ever!
i laughed so hard at her ballerina booty picture, it just made me want to squeeze her to pieces. i'm thinking of having that picture blown up to poster size and i'll be smiling all day long. i miss you soooooooo much! love mom
Post a Comment