Ten months ago we moved to Perth, Australia....
Twenty months ago our darling daughter was born...
Three and a half years ago we moved into and renovated our house in Houston.FIve years ago I married my best friend.
My hubby loves him some spreadsheet! Yep...he's always whippin one up to prepare for a trip, a new budget, an invitation list...any excuse will do. When we were dating, Marc was ready and willing to pop the question after about 5 minutes of knowing each other. Okay, that's a lie. Three months was all he really needed. Meanwhile, being the practical and not very spontaneous gal that I am..I was hesitant. I knew I wanted to marry Marc with all my heart, I just needed to know him a bit longer.
My hubby loves him some spreadsheet! Yep...he's always whippin one up to prepare for a trip, a new budget, an invitation list...any excuse will do. When we were dating, Marc was ready and willing to pop the question after about 5 minutes of knowing each other. Okay, that's a lie. Three months was all he really needed. Meanwhile, being the practical and not very spontaneous gal that I am..I was hesitant. I knew I wanted to marry Marc with all my heart, I just needed to know him a bit longer. That's when Marc introduced me to his "five year plan." He asked me where I wanted to be in five years. "Married, with a child of course."
"Then it's time to get moving, Kimberly!"
And five years ago today that's just what we did! I am so glad I decided to follow Marc's five year plan. I wonder what the next five years will have in store.
I love you, Marc!



6 comments:
Wow! It brings me down memory lane.
Happy Anniversary you two!!! I love you both and I am so glad I was there to celebrate then and can still celebrate today! Miss you guys!
Happy 5 year anniversary! I love the 5 year plan. Good things come to those who plan. I'm not a planner though! I like the color of the bm dresses! here's to another 50 years! Prost!
OH my Sweet Kimberly Mo! Happy Anniversary to such an amazing couple. I loved your wedding day...everything was perfect! You guys are just precious to me. I miss you all the time and I just read your previous post, too. Such sweet and TRUE lyrics and I LOVE those photos of you and Chloe. Love you, Kimberly MO!!!
Mindy Mo
Happy Anniversary! Love the post!
Happy Annie!
Post a Comment