Monday, December 14, 2009

Hand Update

Here am I with my next door neighbor and broken hand twin. He thinks my cast is really cool because it is waterproof and I can take it off...which I do too much!
I had a CT scan and went back to the hand doctor last week and luckily I don't have to have any kind of surgery! I am just supposed to wear this brace for the next two weeks and then go back to have him look at it on the 23rd. After that, I will probably only have to wear it if I am lifting Chloe or something like that...for another couple weeks. Thanks for all the well wishes!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you do not have to have surgery!!! My sister saw your christmas card and LITERRALY gasped at how beautiful Chloe is!

Mandy said...

That picture is hilarious!! I love it.

Loved your Christmas card too. Chloe is one beauty..just like her momma!!

Paola said...

yea! no surgery - what a relief that is

Mom said...

honey, just try and stick it out for two more weeks with that brace and then you can throw it into the ocean. i missssssss yooooouuuu so much! love mom