Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Margaret River: Part 3







Unfortunately, we only had one night in Margaret River due to our accident. Our hotel was just okay so after the big bang we got a taxi up the road 40 minutes to our final accommodation a night early. We had been to Bunker Bay before and knew it was fabulous and just wanted to get there quick and relax.
But...the time that we did have in MR was nice. We got to visit a famous winery called Voyager and explored an underground cave called Mammoth Cave. We didn't get to go to a lot of other wineries that we wanted to but we will next time. Here are some pics from this part of our trip:

The car after the accident. I continue to praise and thank God a thousand times a day that we are all okay. I found out yesterday that a little bone in my right had is fractured so I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow to see what to do about it. It is a miracle.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You are definitely being watched over! Ever had the urge to hug Chloe quite so much before?

MLP said...

Thinking of you guys and saying sweet prayers! Love you!!!

Paola said...

I am so sorry to hear about your accident - I can't believe it. Hope that you are feeling better.

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh..the car. A good reminder for all of us to be safe and count our blessings. And oh my gosh, those kangaroos! I want to see one!