Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just a Few More...

 The Bali tides were drastic and the deep ocean quickly turned into mudflats at dusk. Fishermen and beachcombers were abundant.
 Lindsey and Jenn after strolling through the local markets.
 I REALLY wanted to give the trapeze class a try.  Next time, I hope!
 It doesn't get better than this! Kathy with the "hair of the dog..."
 After dinner on our last night, getting ready for a boogie!
 The family pool! We were so excited that we got to go to the adult pool but it ended up being too stuffy... Kid's pool was where it was at!
 Lovely ladies heading back to the airport...and back to the kiddos and hubbies that we really did miss!
The view from the taxi. Lots and lots and lots of mopeds....

Marc and Chloe did have a very good time without "Mom the Taskmaster" around all weekend. They ate pizza two nights in a row, saw a movie, went out for fish and chips with a couple other of the dads, went to the park, a birthday party (albeit arrived 30 minutes early and without the party dress on that I  put out for Chloe)  and took some yummy naps.The house looked good upon return and a few loads of laundry had even been done.  Hmmm...maybe I should go away more often!

0 comments: