The bottom two are Ben at 10 weeks.
Most people say Ben looks like Chloe, then Marc, and only a couple people have said he looks like me. I'm glad Marc is getting some props this time around. His hair started out thick and dark, then went a bit reddish, and is now lightening up. This is just what Chloe's did. He is a big boy but more long and thick, instead of rolly like Chloe was. He still has time though...
Ben still sleeps quite a bit and there are lots of times I wish he was around more. He still likes to eat every 3 or 3.5 hours during the day and takes 45 minute to 2 hour naps about 3-4x a day. He wakes up 1-2 times per night to eat. Dad gives him one bottle at night and I breastfeed him for any wakes after that. We love our little guy so much. |
6 comments:
I have always thought he looked like Chloe. So precious. Love it!!
He is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to eat him UP!!! You and Marc make beeeeeeeeeeeautiful babies! Love and miss all.the.time!
Your cup is full girl!
What a resemblance! I bet he'll be little tow-head just like his big sister before too long.
Wow! They are like twins! Amazing! And of course, adorable:)
They look so much alike in those pictures. He is adorable. Glad to hear how he is doing. Hope we can chat soon. Miss you and think about you often especially when I drive by your house in Houston (do yall still own it?) I have been driving by it once a week because our friends just move into the neighborhood.
Post a Comment