Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wrapping It Up

The tree is down.
 The ornaments packed away.
 Dad's back at work after a two week play.
 Christmas time is over for another year.
 It was a wonderful month..full of good cheer!

I can't resist...here are a few more of my favorites from last month.
Chloe and I joined friends for a library holiday sing a long. Can you spot the American all decked out in holiday garb.  We stand out...oh, yea.
Poor Santa. He must be so hot during our Australian summer.  He was spotted at Marc's favorite cyclist hangout and they ran out to greet him. 
Shakin it with Sophie at the farmer's market.  Good times to be had whenever a drum circle is nearby!
Getting into a rhythm with baby Ben.  We were finally able to start having people over for dinner again. Keira giving Ben some love!
Iris and Chloe having a wonderful playtime.  Cat chasing is very exhausting!
Chloe always manages to convince Dad to get her a babychino. I think she really just wants the marshmallows on the side. 

I'm embarrassed to say that we were in bed at 10 pm on New Years Eve. We did go to a party at Kathy's but my hands were full with Ben and Chloe so no pictures were taken.  I can't wait to make my FOURTH blog book. 
2011 was a good year.  Oz really feels like home and our baby boy was born. 
We are blessed.

0 comments: