
I love our house. It is the first house that I have ever owned. Marc and I put our blood, sweat and tears into this house. It is a sad day...(and happy too!)
Our house was on the 'rent' market for only 24 hours! I am so thankful that we have this out of the way. We found a couple who just has 2 old cats and is building a house in the next neighborhood so they sound like an ideal pair of renters. Now if only someone would like to buy our cars....
Our house is beginning to look pretty crazy. There are boxes of diapers, toys and toiletries all over the dining and living rooms. We are not allowed to actually PACK anything ourselves but I am trying to get really organized for the movers.
I try to imagine our temperary apartment and then our next house and it is just too much to comprehend. Just trying to take things one day at a time!
Our house is beginning to look pretty crazy. There are boxes of diapers, toys and toiletries all over the dining and living rooms. We are not allowed to actually PACK anything ourselves but I am trying to get really organized for the movers.
I try to imagine our temperary apartment and then our next house and it is just too much to comprehend. Just trying to take things one day at a time!




2 comments:
Praying you through!!! I love you!
hang in there sweet girl! We love you!!
Post a Comment