The past couple days have been busy! Yesterday our sweet new babysitter, Jessica, came over and I went with the relocation agent to look at house possibilities. We checked out quite a few but to no avail. Some were over-the-top and just too much house and others were kind of seedy and a bit yucky. It was just the first day so we will go out again next week to do more looking. In the meantime, our apartment is quite comfy so we are in no hurry at all!
This is our apartment!

Chloe did great with the babysitter so we booked her for Sunday night (Monday is a holiday) and Marc and I will have our first Perth date night!
This morning we headed to Freemantle (a holiday spot nearby) and rented a car for the week. We drove back into Perth and got fruit and snacks and sat in a park along the beach for a nice little picnic. As we were walking back to the car, we were checking out the ocean and Marc spotted a dorsal fin about 200 yards out in the sea! We gathered a few other people around to look and try to decide if it was a shark or a dolphin. The crowd was mixed and no one knew for sure. At the same time, a serious swimmer was swimming along parallel to the beach...straight for the shark/dolphin!!! Everyone watched in horror as their paths grew closer and closer! We braced and held our breath until we saw they had safely crossed each other by about 10 feet. I don't think the man ever even knew he was in grave danger..or about to get a dolphin ride... :)



1 comments:
OH my love...been wondering about you. I love that photo!
Yes, Walker and I have read A LOT about shark attacks in Australia!!!
Your apartment looks amazing!
I love you, Kimberly Mo!!!
Post a Comment