Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beeeaautiful!!

Yesterday I was feeling kind of low...frustrated about not knowing my way around and not driving yet but today I feel much better. We went to breakfast and Marc told me to drive home. I did it and it wasn't too bad! Of course it will take much more practice and a GPS Navigation System before I feel comfortable getting around with Chloe on my own. Everything is so pretty here and things are so close...parks, beaches, marinas and rivers at our doorstep. We keep saying it feels like we are "on holiday" except when Marc has to go to work! Wonder how long this feeling will stay... Pack your bags, friends, Das Hyndman Haus is happy to have ya!
Tonight the lovely Jessica is babysitting for Marc and my first date night. We made reservations a the Indiana Tea Room (building in the picture) for a sunset dinner with a window view. Oh LaLa!

3 comments:

MLP said...

BEEEEEAUTIFUL is right! WOW!!!

Can't wait to hear about date night and see pictures.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Mandy said...

Hang in there and enjoy the "holiday"!!! I am so proud of you for driving! It would have taken me a year to figure that out! : ) Love and miss you friend.

Anonymous said...

Marc and Kimberly,
Greetings from up over! Glad to see you are adjusting so well to your new, beautiful surroundings. The ocean water is so blue, it is amazing (Buffalo Bayou is still brown in case you were wondering). We miss you guys, take care and keep in touch!