Sunday, March 29, 2009

He's a Station Wagon Dad

Marc has been insistent that I include a picture of the new family car on my blog. He is very proud of our Suburu Outback. Yes, we copied our friends the Holoubeks...thanks for the idea, Jessica! We love our new car and it is actually pretty big compared to most of the cars around here. I am finally getting used to driving on the "other" side of the road, and have only found myself on the side I'm not supposed to be on one time! Marc was upset that we weren't acting like it was a big enough deal on the day we got the car. He feared that now that we are "all grown up" we don't appreciate big things like this enough. He has a point. So we went to the beach after he got home from work and got dinner from the local fish n chips shop. Nothing like a heart clogging dinner to make you appreciate life!

5 comments:

MLP said...

Look at the Hyndman family!!! Love the new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

how fun... the hyndam family-mobile. i am impressed that you are learning to drive there so quickly... i for sure would be all over the place!

Mandy said...

I love it. It's great and I love that Marc refuses to take things for granted. Miss you both!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Hoped you put tons of condiments on your heart-stopping dinner!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic looking car! I hear owners of Subarus are very intelligent.