Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm So Excited...And I Just Can't Hide It....

Guess who is coming for my sweet baby Chloe's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!


You guessed it...Gramma and Grandad are coming to Perth! My dream has come true...they will be here in exactly one month! Chloe has been frantically practicing putting "Grand" in front of the "dad" that she has already mastered. We have lots to get ready...we will be in our house and HOPEFULLY will have our sea crate by then. We are going to have a small par-tay for the big birthday and we are going to all go to the Margaret River for a weekend. And...drum roll please...Marc and I are going to an Eco Lodge for a quick get-away for a night in the Perth Hills. Yep, Gramma and Grandad get to go to swimming lessons with us, playgroups, walks on the beach, trips to the parks...all kinds of fun stuff. We are VERY sorry Uncle Andrew won't be able to make the trip but we are all thankful he is finally employed! :) We are counting the days...................

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Sooo fun! Your first official visitors!!! I know you couldn't be happier!

Amy said...

that is great news! i know they will have a wonderful time, and you all will be the best hosts! tell me more about this eco lodge you are going to... sounds great. love and miss....

MLP said...

Oh Kimberly Mo...this is WONDERFUL!!! I just knew they would! FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

When can we talk again?!? I need to hear my favorite Aussie's voice!!!

Jennifer B H said...

I knew they would come! I am so happy for you! The pics are gorgeous and Chloe is so darn cute!! I am so happy you are loving Perth...we miss and love you!!

Unknown said...

That is sooooooo AWESOME!! I know that you are thrilled and I am sure chloe is too! Can't wait to hear about all they you guys do while the peeps are in town. I feel like there could be a movie about this = "Bob and Vicki Go Down Under!"