
This has been quite a busy weekend for the Hyndmans! Marc had a four day weekend and we used every waking moment to explore and play in the sun! Each morning, afternoon and evening was filled with something different. We drove into the nearby wine country (not very child friendly but pretty!), went to a community pool, took walks on the beachfront, picniced by the sea, went on a date, had some driving time, and managed to squeeze in some mighty good naps in between. Yes, I am very sad that Marc has to go back to work tomorrow but I guess that is why we are here!


I have come to the conclusion that I don't think our little Chloe is going to crawl. She has no intrest in it whatsoever...what she does want to do is WALK! All the time! We hold on to her and she toddles all over. She gets really mad when we pick her up as our backs are breaking from being hunched over all day. True walking is probably a few months away but at least she is finally interested in going places!

Marc and I had a great dinner at the Indiana Tea Room overlooking the ocean at sundown. Jessica did a great job staying with Chloe but we miss Janis with all our hearts! Here we are as we say goodbye to our little love!

Guess who had the Sunset drink! Yummy! Food was okay but the atmosphere made it fantastic! We will definately be taking any and all visitors here. Hint, hint!

Goodnight from Perth, Australia! PS...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Mindy! I love you and miss you so much! Did Bebo give you his birthday smooch???!
3 comments:
LOVE all the pics. Looks like you guys are just doing great. I love that you have found a babysitter and have already gone on a date! That is so perfect. You are a rock star!!!
I am just balling like a baby! Thank you for the birthday love. I miss you terribly!
I love the pictures and the descriptions. Looks like Australia is treating you well!!! That first picture is my FAVORITE!
Love you guys!!!
That picture of Chloe with the sun hat on might be one of my favorite!!
Post a Comment