+004.jpg)
Chloe has always been an early riser but this is ridiculous! Ever since we went to the Pinnacles about three weeks ago, she has not been able to sleep in past 6:20am. The past three mornings it has even been before 6 am!I always know about what time it is if I wake up before her because the birds start chirping and the train at the bottom of our street starts vibrating at a few minutes before 6. This morning I was laying awake (because I am doing that in the mornings for some reason right now) and I heard one little bird chirp. All of a sudden I hear Chloe say "QUACK!" really loud. Come on- is she really THAT light a sleeper?
Marc needs a lot less sleep than I do and doesn't understand my mortification of her new wake time. I know it is such a small problem in the scheme of things but poor baby can't stay awake past 10am and it is starting to mess with our daily schedule.
Any advice from my faithful readers? I have tried putting her to bed earlier, later, and going in and telling her it is still "night night" time. Nothing has worked so far.
(Mary..you just be quiet with Leighton's 8 and 9 o'clock wake ups!!!) :)
+013.jpg)



5 comments:
Ha! Ok, I will say, Leighton has been waking up around 7:15 lately, which STINKS, but when I just read what Chloe is pulling, ok, I'll take the 7:15. Yikes! That has to hurt. Chloe...stop that! I hope it's just a phase. Ouch.
Hmmmm...This sounds like a difficulty situation. What time is her afternoon nap and how long? Hopefully she is just going through a phase that will end SOON. Will she let you leave her in there in the morning for about 30 min? Maybe the longer you let her have time to herself, she will begin to realize you do not come right when she pops up??????
Hi love! Would you be against grabbing her the minute she wakes up and putting her in bed with you for some serious cuddle time/back to sleepy land?!? I loooooooove mornings like that with my babies!
Probably just a phase! Love ya'll and COUNTING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to enjoy a good sunrise????
Ok - I am cracking up that you called Mary and Leighton out on yor website!
Parsons is doing the same thing (he is waking between 5:40 and 7 when he usually sleeps till abotu 7-7:30). I am praying it is just phase. I remember Beverly would go through these phases and right when I thought I could not stand it anymore - it would be over! I hope that happens here for you and Chloe!
Post a Comment