We spent the afternoon at King's Park. All through September they had a Wildflower Festival with bands, camel rides, food, parades, etc. It is a beautiful place to spend the day.
Chloe had her 2nd haircut. She was a champ and looks so dang cute with her little bob. I love going to Banana Skins where she gets to sit on boats and motorcycles to have her trims!
We went to the aquarium again. Chloe loves saying "fish" "shark" and "tur tle."+056.jpg)
Grandma HAD to have her fish n chips on the beach. It finally felt a bit like spring as we spent the evening watching the sunset, fending off birds, and enjoying our dinner. YUM!
+103.jpg)
+103.jpg)
As we get ready to head home to Texas...I thought I would clear out my camera and upload all the fun we have had the past two weeks. Despite some dodgy weather, we have still managed to have a few sunny days and LOTS of FUN! I feel like I have had it so easy with my mom here cooking, cleaning, doing laundy and helping with Chloe. It has been a great visit!



3 comments:
Mom's make everything better! I'm so glad she visited. I can't wait until you're back in Texas!!! I'm sure the flight will be ok - you'll have your mom! See you soon!
I just love ya'll!!!
Chloe's little bob is too adorable! I can't wait to hold her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the picture of the three of you on the beach -
I agree ... mom's make it all better. . . I hope that my girls say that about me when they are older!!
Post a Comment