Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waiting...


Two lucky gals are waiting and waiting and waiting for Grandma! She left this morning but still won't be at our doorstep for another 24 hours. Yuck. Prayers for safe flights for Grandma and two other friends I have traveling across the world today!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I KNOW you are so excited! I am SO excited for you because it means I get to see you the next time your mom comes back to the US! Woo-hoo!! Can't wait!

MLP said...

I'll say prayers for the safe travels!!!

SOOOOOOOOO excited for you! I love you!

I'll get you the info from Nurse Ro Ro...they all have the flu right now!

Kelly said...

A Mom visit... how wonderful!
My Mom and Dad leave tomorrow morning to go back to Ohio.
I do hope to see you in October. We will have just moved in but I hope to be able to maneuver a quick trip to Houston.
Enjoy Gramma:)