Grandma's visit allowed Marc and I to take off for a romantic getaway in nearby York, Australia. It is about an hour and a half outside of Perth and is a charming, historic country town. York is VERY small but we managed to explore and have a fantastic time. Below is the Flaversham House where we stayed. It dates back to the 1800's and was wonderful. It had log fires in the sitting rooms, cozy bedrooms and veranda's where you could relax and drink wine. I highly recommend staying there if you ever find yourself in York.
We spent the day walking around town, checking out the vintage car museum, and relaxing in our hotel. That night we had a scrummy dinner at The Imperial complete with a bottle of wine and dessert. I slept like a log for 10 hours! It was heaven.
+145.jpg)
+128.jpg)
+152.jpg)
+022.jpg)
We missed Chloe so much and found ourselves talking about her through most of dinner. But she was having a ball with Grandma. Taking walks, going to the park, playing, singing, dancing and even had her first shower! On a side note...I am starting to get a tiny weenie bit nervous about our flight home so if any of you prayin folk want to send one out for us...I would appreciate it!



5 comments:
So glad you guys had fun and got away! That is great! Already praying for your flight and FUN trip home! Can't WAIT!!!
Y'all are cute. I bet it's nice to have a little lovey getaway. I'm jealous you are going home for a bit! I will pray for you. Have fun with my sista!
Of course I'll pray for your flight!
So glad ya'll had this time away! Looked beautiful and you guys are so adorable! Love that first pic especially!!!
DOn't worry about your flight - all will go well :-)
I am so glad that you guys got to get away - what a fun time with the hubby!
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment