Every night in Singapore was wonderful, but most were spent at leisurely dinners, strolling through the city or at the Night Safari. We did rally one night and go out on the town....hard! We started out at the Boat Quay and ended up at the Clarke Quay. Both areas are filled with bars and dance clubs and we checked out quite a few of them!

You would never think that an Asian band could play good American 80's music but this one ROCKED! We
definitely made a name for ourselves at the
Mello Jello. For many reasons 1.) we were the only
foreigners there 2.) we were front row the entire time 3.) I was the tallest person in the club. It was pretty funny.

Here is a glimpse. It wasn't real pretty.

Like I said...we stood out! We tried to check out some other clubs but this one kept calling us back. It is an amazing thing when this mama can stay out until 2 am but I somehow did ...oh, maybe it was because I got to sleep in until almost 10 am the next morning. Bliss!

Cheers to a night on the town! And to the rickshaw ride home.....
1 comments:
sigh .. . that sounds like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment