Thursday, April 22, 2010

That's All, Folks....

Sian cozying up to a Singapore Sling at Raffles. Umm Umm Goooooood!

View from the top: Singapore Flyer...Formula One Grand Prix is going to take place just below in a few weeks. You could see them getting the tracks and the bleachers set up.

Tiffin Room at Raffles where we had our High Tea!


My mouth is watering! First Starbucks since I went back to Houston in October. Toffee Nut Latte. OMG it was so delicious. I miss you Starbucks! (Even though I am now hooked on my Skinny Flat Whites back in Oz).



Sian came over for dinner and to watch The Hangover for my #284597th time last night. With her she brought her pics from Singapore. So just when you thought you had seen enough from our fabulous trip...here are some more! I promise I will more on to CHLOE'S UPCOMING SECOND BIRTHDAY for the next post!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wish I was sipping one with you friend!! Love all the pics.

Kelly said...

Are you kidding? Keep it coming... I am living vicariously through you from the other side of the earth!
Still... looking forward to big birthday news:)