Monday, April 26, 2010

On The Eve....







of my baby girl's second birthday I am sitting here thinking of all that has happened in two years. My sweet daughter is growing and changing before my eyes and even though she isn't REALLY a baby anymore, she will ALWAYS be MY baby!

Every year as I grew up my mother would call me on my birthday and begin the conversation with "oooohhhh weeee...feel those labor pains!!!" I would always chuckle and roll my eyes. But guess what...those labor pains NEVER seem to stop! My heart just aches with worry about each and every new phase that Chloe goes through. I almost physically hurt when she hurts and I delight in her smiles and giggles. I am so proud of my little girl and so excited about sharing my life with her. My sweet Chloe is by no means perfect and I am far from a perfect Mommy but we are figuring things out together and learning as we go. I thank God everyday for a healthy little girl!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

She is the cutest thing ever. Happy Birthday sweet Chloe!!! Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Happiest of BIrthdays to Little Chloe!

MLP said...

Hi my love!!! I miss you terribly. We really must talk soon. Breaks my heart that precious Chloe Bo is already TWO! Two precious years old!!! I love her so much...you know that, right?!? She is beyond adorable and these pictures just melt my heart. Auntie M loves loves loves!!!

Just caught up on the rest of your trip pics. AMAZING! You are a HOTTIE, Kimberly MO!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Happy Happy 2nd B-day sweet Chloe. Oh how you have grown!

Kelly said...

You are a perfect Mommy and she is a perfect daughter... Your love for each other makes it so.

Happy Birthday to Chloe!

Mom said...

seeing her pensive littlle face on that first picture made me wonder whatshe was thinking! i can still remember the night she was born like it was yesterday. when she's about 13 you are going to have to put a double lock on your front door! i love my little blue eyes sssooo much. God bless her on her special day. love mom